I think you can use Append to move scat_meta_single t0 scat_meta. And same thing for scat_data_single to scat_data_raw.

Bye,

Patrick

On 2022-12-14 14:14, vito.gallig...@cima.fcen.uba.ar wrote:
Hello!

I have a bit of an ARTS 'coding-language' question here. I'm trying to run a very simple simulation where I use the T-matrix and I read its corresponding pnd_field_raw from a file. I mainly do the following:

ReadXML( particle_bulkprop_names, "particle_bulkprop_names.xml" )
ReadXML( particle_bulkprop_field, "particle_bulkprop_field.xml" )

scat_data_singleTmatrix

ReadXML( pnd_field_raw, "hail_pnddata.xml" )

scat_dataCalc
scat_data_checkedCalc
WriteXML( "ascii", scat_data,  "scat_data.xml" ) # VB: store scat_data

cloudboxSetManuallyAltitude( z1=-9e3, z2=20e3, lat1=-0, lat2=0, lon1=-0, lon2=0 )

pnd_fieldCalcFromParticleBulkProps

and here is when I run into: 'Method pnd_fieldCalcFromParticleBulkProps needs input variable: scat_meta'

I cant seem to find in the built-in documentation server how to get scat_meta from scat_meta_single. What is the method that does that?

thank you!!!
Vito