Vito,

When it comes to:

ArrayOfAgendaAppend( pnd_agenda_array ){
   VectorSet(pnd_size_grid, [1])
   VectorSet(psd_size_grid, [1])
  psdMonoDispersive(psd_data, dpsd_data_dx, pnd_agenda_input_t, pnd_agenda_input,        pnd_agenda_input_names, dpnd_data_dx_names, scat_meta, agenda_array_index, 220, 260)
   pndFromPsdBasic
}
Append( scat_species, species_id_string )
Append( pnd_agenda_array_input_names, pnd_agenda_input_names )

But the error message is that:
The method requires that length of *psd_size_grid* is >= 2.

I must ask what ARTS version you are using? In the version I have on my computer it looks OK. At least, I can not find this error message.

The other option I tried to avoid pnd_agenda_array, was reading directly pnd_field from the file. But when doing cloudbox_checkedCalc I run into this error:

The atmospheric field *pnd_field* has wrong size.
Expected size is 1 x 204 x 1 x 1,
while actual size is 1 x 231 x 1 x 1.
Stopping ARTS execution.

Related with cloudboxSetManuallyAltitude

cloudboxSetManuallyAltitude( z1=-2e3, z2=25e3, lat1=-0, lat2=0, lon1=-0, lon2=0 )

I don't understand as my pnd_field is the size of my p_grid.

The size of pnd_field shall follow the cloudbox. It seems that with z2=25e3 the upper boundary of the cloudbox ends up at p_grid[203].

If you want the cloudbox and pnd_field to follow p_grid, use cloudboxSetFullAtm.

/P