Shaofei Wang

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Lemke, Oliver<oliver.le...@uni-hamburg.de> |
| Date | 11/20/2023 18:32 |
| To | Shaofei Wang<wangshaofei...@163.com> |
| Cc | ARTS Users List<arts_users.mi@lists.uni-hamburg.de> |
| Subject | Re: [arts-users] catch exception in ARTS |
Hi Shaofei,

You can pass the robust=1 option to ybatchCalc to avoid termination on failed
batch cases.

Cheers,
Oliver

On 20. Nov 2023, at 11:20, Shaofei Wang <wangshaofei...@163.com> wrote:

Hi, all

When i use ybatchCalc to simulate bt, some errors are triggered and then ARTS
terminates.

I would like to ask if there is a way to skip the wrong simulation and move on
to the next simulation.

I've tried converting .arts to.py and adding "try" and "except" in the .py file.

However, it seems that try and except must be placed in the ybatch_calc_agenda.
Therefore, i set allow_callbacks=True and ws.Touch(y, y_aux, jacobian). But it
still can't work correctly.

Best regards,
Shaofei Wang