In a message dated 11/2/2004 5:03:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
How many people yelling about foreign oil on this forum have hybrid
cars or orders on them?
I agree with your points on the need for a greater number of hybrid cars on the road.  When my wife and I needed to purchase a new car last year, the #1 concern of ours was fuel consumption.  Because, as Gandhi said, "we need to be the change we wish to see."  I think this is a point you were alluding to in your email.

What was really good/bad, was that there were no hybrids left at any of the places we went.  This was good in that so many people had bought them, they were sold out at every dealership we tried.  It was bad in that we couldn't get one when we needed it.  So, the demand is there.

We ended up buying the most fuel efficient vehicle we could for our business/personal needs, a Honda CRV.  The gas milage is wonderful and I would suggest it as a downsizer for anyone looking to break from the large SUVs.

Peace, Jim Keady

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada