man, i am really begining to love this board..

lets take your points one by one..sorry for those that have been
following, and comprehending, i may need to repeat myself..

first off, i will say that the 'real slow, real slow' may have been a
little too much. youre response was generally level headed, and
outside of that aforementioned portion, my response to you was just
as level headed. that particular section was based more on my
frustration with JerseyJohn's take on my post than yours. I will say
though, that youre 'give it up' was no less smug than my retort was
condescending..

my intent was to do nothing more than contribute to this board. I
felt i had some facts that others, with an interest in the issue,
might be interested in, and that some may not have been been aware of
those very same facts..i did not pose questions about this, i did not
state a point of view other than (you should know this one by heart
at this point)..that i found it interesting the roster of players
involved..any questions predicated on my comments, were questions you
are asking yourself , or not asking yourself..since this post has
illicited such a response, i have to think that you as well as
JerseyJohn find it somewhat interesting..

i am compelled to draw particular attention to your statement "Either
you suspect a stolen election or not"..this is so symptomatic of
the 'either your with us or you're against us' mentality that
pervades the current political environment.. what happened to keeping
an open mind or being undecided until further info is available?..i
guess i could interpret your word choice of 'suspect' as allowing for
that, but in my case it is not.
   once again, i have not mentioned anything about a 'stolen
election', etc... facts are still coming in concerning the role
of EV in this election (the associated press reports that ohio
mistabs some votes. the funny thing related to this thread is that
this machine was neither E&S or Diebold http://tinyurl.com/46jbz ) as
well as voter issues in general('southern voting
irregularities'..also an associated press story..
http://tinyurl.com/473yb ) ... i hope you can see my
argument that me not ruling it it out does not neccessarily equate to
me suspecting wrongdoing, i also hope you would admit that keeping an
open mind is not an unthinkable act of treason..

  let me ask you, if i were to discuss General Robert E. Lee, and
claim him to be a patriot and say that he had a case for fighting for
the state's right which were supposed to be constitutionally
guaranteed, would i then be labeled as a person backing the south? or
worse yet, a racist? would that preclude me from believing that US
Grant was also a patiriot, for refusing to buckle to the political
pressure of the johnson administrations desires to treat rebs as
traitors, which went against lincoln's express desires? i am unsure
if i am making myself clear. my point is that i realize that there
are many points of view, and i have looked into enough views on
enough issues to sincerely know that it's not always either you
believe that its blue or you believe that its yellow..

 as for the question of 'what facts do i have?'..are you saying you
don't understand my point or that you refute the players i listed as
being players in the electronic voting arena? I am open to any
documentation you have to the contrary. Like i have said, i did
nothing more than present a picture of the who's who in top level of
the EV community..any conclusions drawn were your own..i didnt even
drill down too deep into the christian fundamentalist groups, etc as
they were 'second tier'...

i am not sure you read my original post..here is a link to it
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/6781

the points that i expressly make are facts. this precludes the last
paragraph, which i clearly state as being unfounded with any
sources,other than the web site i listed, but thought that it might
be worth looking into if you were interesting in the topic in
general...

as for whats the big deal about connections, ask Ken Starr his
viewpoint on that..not to make it sound like partisan play here, but
it was a major somewhat recent event where political connections came
into play and many many people were interested, even before sex got
brought into it..my point is not about dems or GOP but that
connections in the political world are important, and it is important
to know who's who.

as for your penultimate point, i will assume they are directed at
someone else, because i have not brought up kerry, other than to
ponder his quick concession's effect on his backers..i have never
mentioned oil...
  i have checked in on why i think the current war in iraq is
being waged in this post:

 as for the first war, i did not disagree with us going in and
protecting a soverign nation from invasion.

  anyway, like i said in my first line i am really loving this open
exchange, and i will say that i find your particular style inviting
to healthy debate. i do hope that you do not find my occassional
sarcasm too overbearing..i look forward to any further discussion of
this matter, off any other topics that arise.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> real slow...real slow... that's very condescending.
>
> If you have no suspicions about there being foul play in the
> elections then what is the point? So there are connections, so
what?
> There are connections everywhere. Either you suspect a stolen
> election or not. What facts do you have? Yes, there are
connections.
> People who would believe that a company like Diebold would risk
> fixing an election which was so sure to be under great scrutiny are
> just as likely to believe that we invaded Iraq (twice) for oil.
> That's exactly my point. I guess Kerry is not aware of these facts
> or he just wants to spare the country. As to whether you feel the
US

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM