Well you hit the nail on the head.  Although the Palace would fail as a useable
comparable, it does say APartners thought the property was worth at least that
amount.  Property values are higher now.  Dan doesn't know that we jumped up
and down about this already years ago.  I have always thought that a legal
action was and would be appropriate to obtain more reasonable value for the
City of AP.  I don't think it would hurt the development progress at all -
there's no reason it should.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM