----------------------- Yahoo! Groups Survey ----------------------~-->
Please help us to improve Yahoo! Groups. Take the survey now!
http://v2.decipherinc.com/survey/yahoo/yah04021?list=2

I certainly would think so if in fact the appraisals are charged
with finding current market value. However, we don;t know what and
as of when these appraisals are supposed to do. After hearing John
last night my head is spinning. What sort of government do we have
in AP? As I told you last night, are they afraid of not getting the
$55 million in infrastructure improvements? They are nowhere to be
seen. The City could have been the master developer and sold off the
parcels and had multiples of that amount. It is a crime what is
going on here.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Dan - Thanks for your comments and calling into the show last
night. I'm
> sorry if some people found it difficult or impossible to get
through on the phone.
> The regular sound engineer was not on and we would probably have
been better
> off working the board ourselves. My apologies.
> However, one big point in these appraisals: shouldn't the amounts
paid by
> Kushner Companies (for Wesley Lake property) and Paramount Homes
(for the North
> End beachfront including old Net Lanes site) be used as comps?
> On the units for Lot 222, the first version of the plan in 2002
called for 93
> units. But it must have been increased since then because
references for that
> site more recently have been for 136 units. I'm trying to get you
the back up
> on that.
> There are also volunteers comparing the ordinance amendments with
the plan,
> to decipher the meaning of each one. So far it's yielded some good
news. It
> looks like the Bradley statue will NOT be moved and the park will
NOT be used for
> parking. It would have been nice if the rest of the council had
called in
> last night to clarify that point. Some tree heights will be
raised. This is only
> a few twigs in a forest of amendments. The work continues...
> Will try to post the comps today.
> Maureen
>
> In a message dated 12/10/2004 1:30:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Message: 5
>    Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 15:39:17 -0000
>    From: "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Digest Number 1080
>

> Maureen
>
> I got your fax of pages from both appraisals. I would like to see
> the complete appraisals. Again, being subject to appraisal
> standards, I have to be careful of what I say that it could be
> construed as a "review" without me completing the necessary
> requirements. All I can say is that I am sick to my stomach from
> what I see thus far. While I am a "legend in my own mind" this is
> exactly my specialty, reviewing and critiquing appraisals for
> litigation. The city's appraisal is as of June 2003, the
developer's