Marie:

Thank God for Mother T!  I was beginning to think I had to give back all that evil money I've been dreaming of getting, LOL

Shangazi

martellomaire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry, Miss K, I believe Mother T DID say that about the devil.  I
was referring to the remark about the dogs bark.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], kyangazi denson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Marie:  The dogs bark; the caravan moves on...I like, I like!  As
always your take on the news is soooo funny!  If not Mother T, then
Who attributed "taking money from the devil" to her?
> Shangazi
>
> martellomaire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Excellent post, Ms. Kyangazi!
>
> Although Mother T didn't say it, there is an simple Arab proverb
that
> would be appropriate for Maureen to hear:
>
> The dogs bark; the caravan moves on.
>
> Keep up the good work.
>
> Maire.
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], kyangazi denson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Hey Ms M:
> >
> >    Rememner I once told you what Mother Theresa said, "I'd take
> Money from the devil himself to Fund my Program."  So Don't sweat
the
> small stuff, girl.  Everybody has an Agenda.  Even Mr Sanders, that
> he has yet to reveal, other than to shut down your show.
> >
> >    Ask yourself, if all those who thought you "WERE" So Great,
why
> didn't they fund you so that you could comtinue to be
> that "Independent Journalist-Talk Show Host?"  Do they think you
are
> being "PAID" by the Radio Station?  Oh, they never gave it a
thought
> until it suited them.
> >
> >    Isn't it funny, that only in Asbury Park, Independent Media
> suffers financially if they don't spout the party line.  Just
because
> it is Public Access, people think it's FREE.  But they soon forget
> that a FREE MARKET ISN'T A FREE FOR ALL.  Somebody always PAYS.
And
> most times, it's the Independent who always pays for the Privilege
of
> totaly free speach.  In the Market place, it's called Advertsement
> Dollars. Perhaps Mr Sanders got to publish his letter for free in
the
> Coaster.
> >
> >     BTW, I didn't read the letter yet, Is it on your site yet?
> Let's Milk it for all it's worth.  Maybe take a poll, then the
> Sponsors will come after seeing how many took the poll.  At least
> that's what I keep telling myself after being on TV for 11 years.
> >
> >    Oh refresh my memory, Is Bob Sanders the same one who got
> arrested and won $70 grand from the AP BOE after defending his
right
> to video tape the meetings?  If so, LUCKY HIM,Why not ME...with $70
> grand, why didn't he fund your show, or Ron's, or Mine for that
> matter so we cound continue to be those Independent Media people he
> use to love so much?
> >
> >     What was he thinking, or he never gave it a thouht, until
now.
> Where was he when you needed him, still need his advertisment
> dollars.  He could pay you to come on your show to attcak you
> verbally, he knows that.  But he'd rather attack from the outside
> paying a third party to do his dirty work, instead of facing those
> big blue eyes, LOL  Hey, baby needs a new pair of shoes.
> >
> >    Remember, Ungrateful Misbegotten Misfits are Always Ingrates!
> Take All Money and Keep on Talking, Make them pay for the
privilege.

> >     I am forever your Sister in the Media and my motto since 1991
> has ALWAYS been:
> >  For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!
> >
> > Kyangazi A. Denson,
> > Ms Shangazi Presents Issues and Answers
> > Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
> > Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
> > 732-775-1912
> > For a Small Fee, It's Practically Free
> >

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Dear All -
> > I want to thank Frank, Skip, Mark, Gary, Jerry and Dan - and
> everyone who called the show and my house in response to the
attacks
> in the Coaster letter.
> > As I said on the show last night, I don't believe Bob Sanders
wrote
> that letter. And if he did put his name to it, yes it would hurt,
> because I admire Bob a great deal. But he's not a well man and
> probably has to rely on information given him by others. That is a
> journalist's worst nightmare. In fact, my design for the show grew
> from my desire to provide a place where people could share what
they
> knew or believed, in their own words, with others, in the pursuit
of
> truth - not character assassination.
> >
> > It has been a long night for Asbury Park.  People get tired of
the
> fight, spend too much time on Asbury Park and not enough tending
> their own needs, get hurt when projects fail or people you thought
> were with you, turn away. It's easy to get bitter and cynical.
> Sometimes it's hard to keep a sense of humor. But when I kept
reading
> more disclosures on here from the show's generous supporters - and
> there have been many over 4 1/2 years - I couldn't help but hope
this
> doesn't turn into the McCarthy Hearings. Are you now or have you
ever
> been a supporter this woman's show?
> > A Very Merry Christmas and Peaceful New Year to All
> > Maureen
> >
> > Speak up - It's America!!
> > Maureen Nevin
> > Restore Radio 88.1FM - 4 Years on the Radio!!
> > Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show
> > 601 Bangs Avenue
> > Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
> > Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/
> > Call the show 732-775-0821
> > Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

> >  The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> Ms Shangazi Presents: Issues and Answers
> Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
> Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
> 732-775-1912
> For a Small Fee, It's Practically Free

>  Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,