Rizz - If you want to air facts about Depetro's behaviour then you should do
it.  We aren't his rental tenants and so we know what we see which is properly
restored buildings.  If Depetro is a bad or illegal landlord then he should get
in trouble for that.  None of that (even if true) changes the fact that he is
the only person who has restored mutifamily buildings in Asbury Park properly.
No matter what else he has done he still deserves credit for that.  Mark Tyler

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM