--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:> >
how come everyones so interested in what the new owner of harrys islike? as
long as he pays his bills, and it stays open.  people gothere, ect.  who cares.
  i dont see anyone caring about who owns the"pizza plus" on
main........................ cough drug house coughcough> >               >
---------------------------------> Do you Yahoo!?>  Yahoo! Mail - now with
250MB free storage. Learn
more.//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I am trying to see if he is a man of his word the VFW owns theparking lot he
keeps useing.I talk with him saturday & we shook handsWe want 3 things
simple:(1) We don't what any agreements on paper all we want is no employeesno
working in or owners,salesman parking their.(Reason) cars get left overnight &
they come with license plate # &ask our customers to move.our patrons get block
in.(2) No Delevires in the Parking Lot. (Reason) potholes was created from the
last owner deleiverytrucks.And the trucks hold up our Patrons which are mostly
elderysome playing Bingo their for a couple decades.(3) if any of their patrons
use it clean up after them. (Reason) WWII Veterans or any Veterans shouldn't be
picking up beer bottles & garbage from Harrys when they come to park.Because
Harrys can't can't send someone out each day before they clean their inside
from the night before.We have been leaving it open for the stores on Cookman.We
even have agreements with some people in area they could use it when we aren't
their.The VFW was never contact about their garbage & receyles that they keep
in VFW area.I ask them 3 times to send us a letter about asking us to move the
wall on our property back 10 feet so they could put he in their keep them off
the sidewalk.So we could vote on it in a meeting which is only once a
month.Never got it.I guess Harrys isn't paying their bills if they can't clean
up their garbage proper.One thing I don't understand is every place I work as a
Chef the employees always park away from their place of business Harrys
employees  park on Bond St.Their in their for 12 hours working thats 12 hours
of parking or people shoping on Cookman.I donated my time in painting the fence
on Lake Ave for all the stores on Lake ave.It made that area look a little
better the city neds to replace it why can't Harrys make their employees park
their like owners of stores do on cookman.The Bruce concert is the only postive
Harrys did for this city since they been open in my eyes.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM