Skip,
Sorry if you misunderstood me Harrys themselves are putting their receyles cans
& garbage on the walkway the VFW maintains.The city should have made sure they
had a area for that which they didn't.I can't lock up a public walkway.Plus
their rinsing out the receyele cans on the sidewalk.They have been good for the
last couple days.But will that last? I guess time will tell.We were letting put
them out at night after they get pick up before 8:30 they are left out their
all day they put a crack in the wall we just had built.Kevin Young is trying
his best but he is only one man.A blue van that works for Marshall  came in the
lot ran over a post & talk off.Some Store merchants on Cookman see it & told
us.Kevin & Louie really appreciated the lot.But their is a outside that has to
maintain also.Marshall Kopitz shookmy hand on saturday & told me that lot &
street would be cleaned the next day.Bond St was also had garbage all over it
from the show ask some merchants on Cookman.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM