Dear List:

   As 2004 comes to an end, MSP TV 77 would like to extend an enormous THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who supported our Weekly TV Show on Cablevision this year.

    From the individuals who told ten friends about MSP TV 77, to those who simply forwarded the MSP TV 77 Monthly Schedule on to other interested parties, MSP TV 77 appreciates all of you for taking the time to help out.

   Since 1992, MSP TV 77 has been a Community Resource and your continued collaboration is what inspires and allows MSP TV 77 to grow.  And With your Continued Support, MSP TV 77 will become one of the fastest most reliable Media sources on Local  Television of Community News and Events from Asbury Park.

    Beginning In 2005, MSP TV 77 looks forward to Showcasings All of your News and Events with the rest of Monmouth County for  many more years to come.  And MSP also hopes that in this New Year, You will continue to be a part of the MSP TV 77 Community.

   Happy Holidays, Best Wishes, Success And Continued Prosperity for All in 2005!

   Here's Looking At You All in 05 On MSP TV 77!..

   SO SEND IN ALL THOSE  30 MinuteTAPES, IDEAS, AND INVITATIONS!

Sincerely...Good Eatings on New Year's Day!

Kyangazi A Denson,

An Independent Producer of MSP TV  77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
732-775-1912
For a Small Fee, It's Practically Free

terry12622000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I know I'm late for Christmas greetings but may all of you have a
good 2005, since I'm going to eat a lot of blackeyed peas and collard
greens on New Years Day I know I will lol.--- In
AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Victoria and I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all.  May
God bless
> all everyone with health and peace in the coming year.
>
> Ben & Victoria Schneider

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!

Do you Yahoo!?