Title: RE: [AsburyPark] Depetros response is as full of ...as he is

Get a grip.  Take up a hobby or something.  What ever your beef is - life goes on.

-----Original Message-----
From: kajayap [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2004 1:43 AM
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AsburyPark] Depetros response is as full of ...as he is

first I never did any work for this slum lord , one reason being
that the town told me to stay clear of this piece of garbage. Every
one knows Rich and what he is all about...second, my company is one
of the most respected plumbing companys in Monmouth Co. We have
plumbed more then 300 new homes in the last 3 years, and have an
outstanding rep. For Depetro to claim I ever did work for him is a
outlandish lie, and shows just what kind of person he is....and if
I  am hiding who I am..then why did Rich know just who I was...
Depetro is trash and not afraid to say it right to his greasy hair
face..ya would think folks living in Brielle would atleast shower
once in a while. As for you Frank, dont you think you should stick
to the school board or atleast stick to something..that was an act
of a flamming faggot, ment to belittle me and not addressing what
was said..as I said do your homework..till then Frank, keep dreaming
about the litle boys in the school distict you over see as a school
board member..that attack was about as fair as the one you did to
me..sincerely, Kevin Loveland

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM