heather -

ah, oh all right.  i understand now.  i think i basicaly said this already, but heck, lets say it again in a diff way. haha.  like you said also, there are many of the same stores scattered around monmouth county.  but if there all about the same apart, its possiably a lot would choose to go to asburys ocean ave store.  being its a different location, and it would probaly look a lot different too (compared to being inside a mall, or on 35), being on the boardwalk.   does everyone remember when the mcdonalds opened on the boardwalk in belmar?  i was a kid back then, so barley remember.  but i remember making my dad take me to that one, just beasue of where it was located probably.  there were plenty of mcdonalds around our house.  but we went to that one.  makes you wonder.  weather its liked or not, the fishmans have some idea of what they want to accomplish.  and it would so work.

Do you Yahoo!?