I guess the tapes will tell. Whether entrapment was used is another
question. While everyone has a touch of larceny in them, it doesn't
really matter if you were entrapped or not. You either agreed to
accept something of value in exchange for steering public contracts
to them or not. It doesn't matter if you seek it out or it comes to
you. If you agree to do so, it's wrong. If it's on tape and he did,
shame on him.

 --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 8:02 PM +0000 2/22/05, dfsavgny wrote:
> >Oh, I thought she meant what was wrong with him for taking the
> >chance all for a driveway, not the feds.
>
> Oh. Nevermind.
>
> Hamilton is quoted in the AP Press (on the web) as saying, "I was
set-up"