Re: "I feel like he always goes against the prevailing view of the
rest of the Council …always felt that he thinks his job is to be
contrary - period."

With the current council sleep walking in lockstep to The Fishman's
every whim, Hamilton was a breath of fresh air and sanity.  Could he
have acted differently once he decided not to rubber stamp this deal?
 As to these charges, if they have their origins in 2001, just where
has the FBI been sleeping these past 4 years?  As I recall Weldon and
associates were grabbing money left and right, admitted guilt and
remain at large.

I also remember a storey making the rounds 2 years ago that The
Fishman openly boasted when he was told Carabetta had a Connecticut
judge in his pocket that he (Larry) had a few judges of his own.
Wonder if anyone else knows the source of that tail?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Tyler, Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Several years back you would not have been such a fan of Hamilton.
I feel
> like he always goes against the prevailing view of the rest of the
Council.
> Although he can make good arguments and much more so these days.  I have
> always felt that he thinks his job is to be contrary - period.  So,
he'll
> never really move anything forward.  Because, really, I think if the
Council