Does it matter whether he fulfilled his end?  Or just that he was
willing to leverage his public position to get something for free?

And while the driveway was small, assuming it is true it
demonstrates that he and the others were willing to trade
influence.  Why should anyone believe that this is the only instance
he was willing to do this rather than the only time he did it with
an FBI undercover agent on tape?

And, if he was the only one arrested I'd understand the racial
comment.  But weren't the majority of people arrested white?  I
don't think that's fair.