Jim,
Here's a note from Rosie, the lady you mention, thanks for the compliment.
Skip

To: 'Skip Bernstein'
  Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:53 AM
  Subject: RE: Reminder

Skip,
Thank you.  Wow.the one of the flag with Steve Schreager is just
beautiful.  Phil would have loved it and I'm very proud of his service
and his flag.  It seems fitting to see it where there is music.

A special thank you, too, for the ones of John and me.  I didn't have
any.  Hope to see you soon.

Peace,
Rosie

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > SKIP THAT WAS EXCELLANT ON BEHAVE OF THE LOUIS E. PERRY AMERICAN
LEGION 523 ASBURY PARK N.J. WHICH MAURICE IS A MEMBER THANK YOU IT IS
PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE THIS COUNTRY WHAT IT IS.IT IS WHEN I WAS
SETTING UP THINGS BEFORE THE BENEFIT A LADY i FORGOT HER NAME.SEEN ME
HANGING A FLAG UP.SHE ASK ME IF I WOULD LIKE A LARGER FLAG.IT WAS HER
HUSBANDS A VETERAN SHE SAID HE LOVED MUSIC AD COMING TO THE WONDER
BAR.SHE DONATED HIS MEMORAIL FLAG SHE GOT LAST YEAR ON MARCH 11 ONE
YEAR TO THE DAY.SHE LEFT & WAS BACK IN 15 MINUTES.THAT WAS SPECAIL.IT
BROUGT SEVERAL TEARS DOWN MY EYES WHEN SHE DONATED IT.DEBBIE SAID LET
IT OUT JIM.IS PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF THAT DO STORIES THAT MAKE PEOPLE
LOVE TO COME OUT  TO PLACES LIKE THE WONDER BAR.YOU ARE A LARGE PART
OF THAT BENEFIT LAST NIGHT. THANK YOU JAMES GRABE
> > -
> > -- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Concert Honoring SSgt. Maurice Craft