Lisa,

I just saw an ad in the TriCity News for a downtown Asbury Park
commercial space for rent. I think it was only $325 a month. I'm not
sure how much it is, or if it would be good for a cafe. It's in this
week's issue. Also, the cafe Maxine's on Mattison is for sale-not sure
if they have already found a buyer. That's already set up for a cafe.
It's for sale by Bruce Donaldson realtors. Good luck.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "lisa reichenstein"