Area between Kingsley & Ocean on 7th Ave.Is that also close to walkway
traffic.How much off the boardwalk on 7th is close for foot traffic.Does anyone
know.I got kick out tonight from walking in their going to the Boardwalk but it
is wide open off of Kingsley.I was almost at the boardwalk the guy {security}
made me walk back & around the Berekley to get to the boardwalk.