--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Tyler, Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Pam has added something that is missing from the postings and that
it is a
> specific group that is moving forward with a specific purpose.  I
hope that
> others will do the same.

I agree that needs to be done. I assume you get better results with a
more responsive council in place, who hopefully will ask the questions
themselves. That is what many of us are focusing our attention on now
and trying to bring to fruition. Asking the current players you get
the typical answers, but we may wind up with them again, so it still
needs to be done.