I know people have said construction had started on the Steinbach's
building, but today is the first day I can honestly say I see tons of
construction workers on top of the building!  The lights had been on inside
the building for a few weeks, but today's the first day I've seen workers.

The downtown will be forever changed once this building is back.  Let's hope
they continue working on it until it's done - no stoppages this time around.
We need the major developers to get these projects done.  Everybody seems to
be waiting for somebody else to start. Hopefully they'll all jump on board
now.