Thanks to everyone who supported me.  One of the other reasons that our
per pupil costs are so high is the amount of money spent to bus our
children to the alternative schools.  Our district pays 1.5 million
dollars per year on this alone!!!  That's why we're working so hard to
bring them back.
Now that the BOE election is over, the city can concentrate on electing
a City Council that will truly represent everyone in the city.