04/29/05

F.Y.I. Following is a copy of letter sent to everyone listed at the
end.

230 COOKMAN AVENUE CORPORATION
P.O. Box 9826
Trenton, New Jersey 08650

May 1, 2005

Mr. Reidy, City Manager
Asbury Park
One Municipal Plaza
Main Street
Asbury Park, New Jersey 07712

Dear Mr. Reidy:

RE: WE'RE STILL HERE.

Speaking as a friend of, but not for, Abunda Life, Adriatic
Restaurant, Asbury Lanes, Baronet Theatre, Fast Lane, Kingsley Deli
and Phil's Golddigger.

MICHAEL'S DELI received 25 Thousand Dollars from the U.E.Z.  The DELI
came and went; but we're still here!

INSOMNIA came and went; but we're still here!

BE GALLERY, came and went; but we're still here!

MICHELLE ON MATTISON came and went but we're still here!

SONNY'S SOUTHERN came and went but we're still here!

INSANO came and went; but we're still here!

ATOMIC BAR came and went; but we're still here!

CADILLAC RANCH SALOON came and went; but we're still here!

HARRY'S ROADHOUSE came and went but we're still here!

ODD FELLOWS came and went but we're still here!

Etc..Etc..Etc…AND WE'RE STILL HERE!

STOP EMINENT DOMAIN ABUSE!
230 COOKMAN AVENUE CORPORATION
P.O. Box 9826