Sorry - thought that was a private post.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:34:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Support your candidates

   I sent a donation to Friends of Asbury but failed to include the
necessary info.  I sent one to Koperweis for Council as well and did
include the necessary info.  Maybe you could cross-reference.  Name:
Mark Tyler; My address for voting purposes is 617 Sewall Ave., Apt. 2,
Asbury Park, NJ 07712; I am an attorney, I work for the NYC Corp.
Counsel at 100 Church Street, NYC 10007.  The check should arrive at
Ben Schneider's on Mon. I would guess.   - Good Luck