In my opinion Asbury is far better than is was 4 years ago.  Progress is taking place, values have gone up and I see people shopping on coookman ave.  My vote will be for the incumbets (except for the one arrested by the FBI).

jerseyjohn99 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Interesting how they endorsed all the incumbents except for one, the
one "straight white male" on the ticket to quote 3CN.

I'd love to see a reprint of that hatchet job the APP did on Asbury a
few months ago, to see, besides the Monmouth County real estate
market, what exactly has changed in the last four years.