Dan I think you may inadvertantly be assuming an extreme to my
argument, when in fact it is Werner who is extreme here.  I don't
mind a permit for a large scale operation like a carnival that will
charge money for things (so long as the approval process isn't
burdensome). I don't think something like a planned series of
infromal football games should have any government OK, period.

It is Werner's postion on the other hand, that neither of those
functions, the carnival or the football games, should be in the park
at all, whether there is bonding, permits, insurance, the pledge of
first borns, etc.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jerseyjohn99"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>