You can't use a "general law of statistics" as an indisputable fact,
Rev.  You are no more certain that a vote for Murray, or Singh, or
Otes or Anderson would not have gone to Sanders, etc. than I am
certain it would have.  There is no way of knowing, and worse yet no
fact from which to draw an inference.  That's why I termed your
analysis useless (a nicer word than Joe used).

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "noblarneyzone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>