RADIO....WOW....Absolutely dynamite... I had Ed as one of my seven
finalists, but gave up on him because I thought he was a wimp...Was
ever wrong! Ed, baby, I luv ya kid!...THE REAL ED JOHNSON IS
HERE...Talk about tough....He SAID HE WANTS THE BANDSHELL RESTORED BY
ASBURY PARTNERS...no excuses....he wants projects finished on time
before others start...no excuses.....he wants people first....the
crap
at the Atlantic and Belmont is not going to be accepted...WOW! This
is
one tough cookie! KEADY...JUST SUPER.....VISION, new ideas, tough,
moral....do not try to fool this guy! JOHNSON AND KEADY....WHEN DOES
THE NEXT ELECTION START.....WOW!