"so that their per-pupil expenditures became equivalent to the
average per-pupil expenditures of the wealthy suburban districts."

1. Define wealthy
2. About time you guys started listening to over 1 year blurbs about
this inequity- more so that AP in the past managed to make those $
disappear pretty good.
3. Luckily for me - I happen to live in in a wealthy town where my
scholl taxes are 'only' around 5k - thats just the school.
4. As I said in the past - my kids (kids in non-abbott) receive
LESS - because we have to THINK MORE of where our $ get to go. The
more we bitch, the less we get - unless we vote yes to every budget
presented and get bombarded with VOTE YES or ELSE flyers.

Again, I'm not against equal opportunity -as long as its equal and
someone is held accountable AND there is a plan to become a non-
abbott disctrict - not a reward for remaining under-performing.

More $ have gone into...and out... of AP faster then you can blink
your eye.

You ahve Frank and co to hopefully work through some issues that
plauge the old system