"…infallibility…  Folks …are certainly free to support the incumbents
and ask for prettier lights without having done something
[inconsistent]."

Ah ha, we revisit `…suck and blow'; see it's not that you can't
`support & ask', it is that you can not do both at the same time.

Even the infallible would find violating rules of physics, and wanting
to do so, just ain't the same as being able to do so.

If you can't stand the `heat in the kitchen' you've created (by
reelecting these incompetents), don't ask why, who, how or when can we
`now' change the mind set of those who believe a plurality based on 5
– 9% of registered voters equals a landslide mandate.  Waste not your
script here, send your request to the attention of Sanders, Bruno &
Loffredo; when that doesn't work think about joining us.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>