At 5:03 PM +0000 5/16/05, dfsavgny wrote:
>...Skip, in all fairness, you have to stop giving Fishman heat for the
>choice of paint colors. I thought I read somewhere recently that it was
>the TRC that suggested the colors and they realize the the yellow was
>not the best choice. If left to his own devices, I am sure Larry could
>have come up with a nice color.

Right you are Mr. Dan. In fact Asbury Partners was in front of the Planning
Board recently for approval of their latest set of plans for the First Avenue
Pavilion. When the subject of exterior paint for that building came up, Sara
Anne Towery took full responsibility as the individual who single-handedly
choose the current color of the First Avenue Pavilion. She also said her color
choice "was a mistake."

Nice to know we're judging $1B development on issues as critical as exterior
paint color.

~joe