I assume this is about my positing.  Yes I do support and raised a question about the lighting on the boardwalk.  Maybe these lights are temporary?  That they would be used here this year and when the buildings along the boardwalk are replaced and the threat of them being damaged by kids are limited they will be moved and replaced.  I was simply wondering if anyone knew the answer.

In addition, I do not believe that you should make such a comment.  This is a board to post questions and to discuss.  Maybe I should ask that you limit your posts to just 4 lines rather than the endless posts to every message on here.

It is very easy to say “I told you so” when you have no idea what would happen if someone else won the election.

Sorry to rant but I thought this was such a poor comment.

dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For any who voiced support for the incumbents on this forum, you got
what you wished for. Their re-election is almost too hard to bear for
many of us. Please don't insult to injury by complaining about some
aspect of the redevelopment or you will be greeted by a chorus of "we
told you so."

Yahoo! Mail Mobile