`"will people be sad in 60 years when applebees and other chains like
it close?"  the answer is, most likely, yes.'

Memories may indeed take them back, refreshing both happy and sad
moments.  This is likely a component in the fondness expressed for
HoJo's; however, the difference in Asbury is that our HoJo, and its
band shell, represent unique markers of historic events and exist
within an architectural curiosity, unique to its time.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>