--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do some more homework on the enforceability of that Bankruptcy
> Clause and then get back to me, OK counsellor?

So are you saying that Jim Aaron, our redevelopment attorney wrote
an agreement with a meaningless and unenforceable reverter clause? I
believe I read some of the incumbents tout this specific clause
recently as to how they took precautions that AP would not find
itself in the same predictament. If what you say is true, you make
the critics case that our council doesn't know what is going on and
that we are not adequately protected by the agreement. I wish you
had given us your legal opinion on this matter before the election.
In the meantime, I will send Jim Aaron your post and ask for his
legal opinion. BTW, I am not a lawyer as you are, but if I may ask,
how many redevelopment agreemenbts have you written?