"Your position doesn't make sense to me… Every sizeable development I
have worked on resulted in multiple litigations.  None... stopped the
developments and all reached substantial completion within 3 or 4
years.  …here is development …lagging behind that time standard
without any litigation.  …you know …courts are reluctant to stop
anything for more than a very short time.  …you don't really believe a
word you say…  Why are you doing this?"

After a fairly spirited pissing contest between Dan and Tom, Mark
wrote the above.  Did I miss something or is this where it died?