Different countries have different definitions of Urban and Suburban.
Under one US standard, any place with more than 2500 people is Urban.
That makes most of the towns in Monmouth County Urban, including
Tinton Falls, Ocean, Manalapan and wherever I live.

Under another US definition, a place has to have more than 50,000
people to be Urban.  That would mean in Monmouth County, Asbury Park
is Suburban, while only Howell and Middletown are Urban.

Monster trucks rule.