> Then I got married.  The end.

Great Photos:
http://www.darkinthepark.com/Haunted%20Mansion/History/lbhistory.htm

Old School?!! Call it want you want - I might not be able to make to
3 or 4am anymore...

Inkwell and marriage - here's one:

With cute collge girl at the inkwell:

Me: I might move in with my friend...
Her: Where?
Me: He's getting an apartment in Asbury on 5th Ave.
Her: (looking dumb)Why don't we get a place?
Me: Really?! (thinking like a guy)
So we drive around AP...and wind up in Ocean Twp.

Going back to the inkwell years and years later - the same dead plant
hung in the corner, along with the same sticky tablecloths. Talk
about history.

So last night, I took my kids down by tne "pier" and my daughter
thought about what was the there - the junky old water slide that was
closed, the broken down arcade...