3:50AM
Saturday May 28, 2005

F.Y.I.. Below is a copy of email sent to Councilman Johnson and my
attorney regarding the second fire inspection at ANYBODYS.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
3:15 AM
Saturday May 28, 2005

At 1AM on the morning of May 28, 2005, Memorial Day Weekend, Fire
Inspector Abbott visited ANYBODYS to request that four light
fixtures, which were not electrically connected and attached to a
telephone company pole, and to the building be removed because in his
opinion they were a fire hazard. Let me repeat, the fixtures were not
plugged into any outlet and therefore could not be a fire hazard.

There was a previous warning when the fixtures were connected.  But
that condition was resolved by unplugging the fixtures and the
extension cords removed.

But Inspector Abbott demanded that the fixtures be removed from the
pole and the building.   He took pictures of the cords dangling
unconnected from all four fixtures.

He threatened me with fines of up to $5,000.00 per day and the
closing of my business.

I welcome fire Inspections for the protection of my patrons and
property.  But in my opinion, an unplugged fixture on an outside
telephone pole does not pose any fire hazard.

If any other property owner has had a similar incidence of
inspections, which appear to be a form of harassment, please notify
me.

Leonard Soriano
ANYBODYS