Building on the Momentum

    For the past two years, Asbury Park has experienced a 15 percent
increase in beach and boardwalk revenues. Last year, thousands
thronged to the newly renovated boardwalk, seasonal concessions,
pristine beaches, crystal waters and the continuous roster of events
and entertainment.

    "We are building on the momentum of the past two years and expect
this summer season to be bigger than ever," said Fishman. " Asbury
Park is truly re-emerging as the Jewel of the Jersey Shore ."

note" I've STFU; just couldn't resist giving you a peek at Fishy stuff.

http://www.jerseyshoregourmet.com/miscellaneous/Asbury/Boardwalk_Ready.htm