I have a pretty spacious place (its an apartment, not
a house, but the living room is massive and it has a
couple of couches and room for a couple of mattresses)
and may be able to help them out for a couple of days.
I live right across the street from the Berkeley.

In addition, last year, I made some very good friends
that were also students from Russia, and some of them
are still here in Belmar. I will try to track them
down. That way, they will at least be able to make
some friends from their homeland. Their is a very
decent size community of Russian youth in Belmar.

Drop me a note if you think I may be of help.

tony