In the end - will the eventual success of AP piss them off? Guess
they'll miss "skateboarding" down Cookman or watching of those
S500's from surburbia driving down there ( Was it me, I wondered)....

As far as AC goes - you can still go down there and pick up a
redevelopment opportunity for under 600k and go up 20 stories....
close to the BW and in a "zone". YOu can also get a 60 unit building
on the BW for $4.5m primed for knockdown on a 100x100 lot.

Those condos will sell - regardless of the BW.

Then again, they can sell them first - but then someone has to build
them - or do they?

Has the first round of foundation work received any kind of sign off
from the Building Dept?

Amazing how the 1st ave pavillion was able to be condemmed when it
had to be - but the 5th ave pav has not been.