I guess it's an optical illusion, Dan.  I see the word "intelligent"
there in Jim's quote. Apparantly no one else can see it.

Or perhaps you've gone Clintonian on me, and Intelligent now no
longer means having the capacity for higher thought, since that old
definition makes Jim look bad here.

If Jim had only said the people in AP don't have information to make
an "informed" decision, then he would have been simply accusing them
of not paying attention, which is insulting enough.

He didn't stop there. He inserted the word "intelligent"  which
means the "capacity" for higher thinking.  That's worse than the
first insult of not paying attention.

Now I know there is going to be a post that knocks me for using
definitions again, but I believe words mean things. I will be
astounded again when someone posts to the contrary.

Look, if Jim and his supporters can't read through the lines here
that I'm giving him an admittedly heavy handed slap for his own
good, then let your boy just keep making these types of statements.
It will catch up to him in public later.