"'Show me the exact quote where I say "Asbury Park people can't make an
intelligent decision."'

Tom can't and from his perspective, why should he; it's so much simpler
constructing 'red herrings' than dealing with substance.  He chooses to
quote 'you say below that Asburu Park people can't make an "intelligent"
decision' despite your statement "many of our citizens do not have all the
information needed TO MAKE INTELLIGENT, INFORMED DECISIONS", which includes
the qualifier 'informed'.

It's way more fun arguing when you can pick the ground and dictate the
terms; isn't it Tom?

Skip Bernstein