mog,

you may sign your name man of god, but apparently your god is not the
Catholic God.

according to the Cathecism, Part 3 Section 2 Chapter 2 Article 6 Line
2358: "The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual
tendencies is not negligible. This inclination constitutes for most
of
them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and
sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard
should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in
their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of
the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their
condition.

Since you're at the Ocean County Library, the Cathecism is in the 282
section of the Reference section(thanks Joe!)