--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You are guilty of what you complain of.  This is a typical liberal
> message - mushy cliche and no substance.

You can't make up your mind can you? You first have me as a
Republican (TCN), then a Democrat and now a Liberal. How many times
must I tell you I'm an Independent? Never let the facts get in your
way Tommy.

> What good would a private email do?  He posted publicly, here.  In
> case you havn't noticed, I've given him the best out from that
> statement he's ever going to get.

He doesn't need an out.

> I guess political geniuses like you will go right on telling JK to
> to label his constituency "unable to make intelligent, informed
> decisions."  Just ignore that an opposition researcher would
plaster
> such a statment on billboards, placards, radio, TV, mass mailings
> and plant questioners at every debate to ask him about it.

I am no political animal let alone a genius like you. I'll leave
political games to charlatans.

> This issue is for amateurs.

I agree. You should feel right at home.

> You're way out of your league

Believe me, I am not in your league.

> if you
> don't see the political appropriateness in backing away from such

I don't deal in political appropriateness. That's for liars. People
need and want to hear the truth for a change.

> If trying to show me up is more important than telling
> your friend Jim the truth about how bad that statement was for a
pol
> to make, you're hurting your friend.

Show you up? Who the hell are you? Oh, I forgot, some big-time
columnist. How's the Borgata Babes doing? If you weren't so serious
you'd be a joke. My initial inclination about you was right when you
wrote that column about me. You need a good old fashioned ass
kicking.

> I'm not even pals with the guy

Strange, you keep calling him FRIEND.

> As for the issue about the children, apparantly Math isn't a
priorty
> for your either.  You complain the loudest about the tax
abatements
> shortchanging the City on money for education.  Your solution is
> bring in more kids to educate? By what math does that solve the
> problem?

If you'd take your head out of your ass for a minute you'd see why.
People paying big bucks to live here, send their kids to school
here, turn out in large % at the polls, and pay SCHOOL TAXES. They'd
make sure the schools would improve. That same scenario has happened
in every area as it gets developed. You stick to slip and fall
cases. You definitely out class me there. Leave the real estate to
me.

Tommy, now I know why you hated Tillie so much and wanted him gone.
Asbury Park has room for only one clown. You have the town to
yourself now.