"…bore the group with a drawn out discussion on this. Suffice it to
say that I don't curse, you do…"

My god, or yours, can't you see that I wish to mend my ways?

I'm well aware that you're a staunch advocate of public decency,
boycott art that depicts nudity and avoid harsh language at all cost;
that said can you not find it in your heart to reveal to me where my
language crossed `your' line?

I have it on good authority that a 12 year old was capable of focusing
on the message, what is it that so disturbs you?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>