Keansburg? That is one of last strangest places along the J. Shore.

I loved bringing my kids to places that weren't kid friendly.I like to
take my kids places other then McJunks.

Now at ages 12 and 15 - they eat like adults  - for that matter, they
always have. RArely would they ever order off a kids menu - should
there be one.

I remember bringing them to Harry's numerous times (seems like years
ago) when they had those real great nachos.

I bitched that they popped them $3.00 for a soda - then gave them a
another - and popped them again. When I lightly complained - they
said "so?".

someone (heather? and afew others) said the place wasn't for kids...

I said "see how long they last in business"

Since then - they were  in Insano (they hated the food), OLE for
Lunches and a couple Dinners. Sonny's (kid friendly)way back when..

when you accept kids-  you accept parents. PArents might come without
kids - and they might bring their friends.

Some of the people who will be buying those condos will not give,
excuse me in advance, two shits about the rest of the town.

If they don't have kids - they may have 20 something kids - or grand
kids.

What the heck was my point?

About kid friendly AP - as long as you feel comfortable letting your
kids run around  - with some freedom.

Let them play at the playground (where or where)
LEt them play some recreation sports or go to the rec center...
etc...someday.

In the meantime, you got a McD's. No playground there either.