--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Kerri Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Thanks to all the people who came out as volunteers and spectators.
Thank you also to the people who have offered me helpful suggestions
and advice.

Kerri,

Unfortunately I was not able to attend the bike race. Clearly, you
cannot please all of the people all of the time. That being said, I am
sure the event will be even better planned next year. Thanks for
bringing something positive to AP. Anyhing that gets people interested
in AP is for the good of all.