To those folks on the List who have offered help: The Center in AP,for folks
with HIV/AIDS needs your help next Sunday, July 17th. @ 2 pm at the
Methodist Church, corner of Grand and 1st Ave. We finish by 5-5:30 at the
latest.
We serve our monthly dinner to those affected by HIV/AIDS and their
families. If you cannot help with serving, how about a food donation? A
dessert item would be especially appreciated.
Please contact me privately for more info, volunteer help or donations.
Thank you.
Kathy Ragauckas
604 Fourth Ave.